It Came From Ohio
True Tales of the Weird, Wild, and Unexplained
by James Renner
- Softcover, 116 pages, 5 x 8 inches
- ISBN: 978-1-59851-063-8
Turn on a night light, lock your door, and close the window blinds . . . Join investigative reporter James Renner as he looks into 13 tales of mysterious, creepy, and unexplained events in the Buckeye State, including:
• The giant, spark-emitting Loveland Frog
• The bloodthirsty Melon Heads of Kirtland
• The lumber-wielding Werewolf of Defiance
• The Mothman of the Ohio River
• The UFO that inspired "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
• and more!
Illustrations: 13 Black-and-white illustrations
About James Renner
James Renner is a novelist, freelance journalist, and blogger. In his spare time, he hunts serial killers. His true crime stories have been published in the Best American Crime Reporting and Best Creative Nonfiction anthologies. His film adaptation of a Stephen King story was an official selection at the 2005 Montreal World Film Festival. A graduate of Kent State University, Renner lives in Akron, Ohio. More About James Renner